sábado, 12 de marzo de 2011

Make a Change..

When I find myself in times of trouble, mother mary comes to me, speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
and in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me, speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be, speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
and when the broken hearted people, living in the world agree, there will be an answer, let it be.
for through they may be parted, there will still a chance that they will see, there will be an answer, let it be.
let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be, there will be an anwer, let it be.
and when the night is cloudy, there will still a light that shine on me, shine until tomorrow, let it be.
I wake up to the sound of music, mother mary comes to me, speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be, speaking words of wisdom, let it be...

Todos los dias mueren millones de personas en todo el mundo, y es necesario que mueran todas juntas para que los otros paises no les den la espalda.. hay que tomar conciencia y ayudar a los que mas lo necesitan.. ponerse a pensar que las cosas no dejan de ser importantes sólo porque le pasan a otro... porque es inesperado, y cuando nos pase a nosotros, seguramente todos van a ofrecernos ayuda...



Fuerza Japón! Siempre se puede salir 


adelante. Pray for Japan. Make a change.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario