viernes, 25 de febrero de 2011

infinitely, thanks :')

Never Say Never was the best for me. I cried, I laughed, I cried, I waited two hours in the cinema's door, ran to the ticket officeand, to the door to get first and I did. Maybe for someone it was just a movie .. but not for me. I felt part of it, part of his life ..part of their history. Might live a million miles from here, I maynot know it, and may also be that I'm obsessed with him. But he really has talent, has a dream.. he never said never and his dream came true. All that is shown when singing or presented in a TV program.
To all who say that Justin Bieber doen't means nothing, seeing your filmand realize he is like us, just wants to live his life, having fun, being with friends .. just took a chance and now is surrounded by fame.But he will never stop being just "Justin. " That Canadian guy who loves sports, music and family. Most just think it's one of those superficial celebrities, but for me as for all his fans, is much more than that. I can only say one thing.
Justin Drew Bieber THANKS FOR MAKE ME SO HAPPYTHANKS FOR BEING LIKE THIS, NEVER CHANGE YOURSELF! PROMISE THAT AND I PROMENT THAT I WILL NEVER SAY NEVER.
A belieber.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario